Richard LaChance, 80, formerly of St. Johnsbury, passed away on Dec. 28, 2018. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Main St., St. Johnsbury at 11 a.m. on Saturday, June 22. Burial will follow at the Mt. Calvary Cemetery. Memories and condolences may be shared at www.saylesfh.com.
- Facebook auto-generating pages for Islamic State, al-Qaida
- Bermuda gets ready for pass by Category 3 Hurricane Humberto
- Vermont dairy farmers reminded of price protection deadline
- Deadline arrives for petitions for people's veto referendums
- Stroman's strong outing keys Mets' 6-1 win over Rockies
- Verlander wins 19th as Astros beat Rangers 4-1
- Biggio hits for the cycle as Blue Jays beat Orioles 8-5
- Dellin Betances tore Achilles in return to Yankees
- South Korea downgrades Japan trade status as dispute deepens
- Reimer, Forsberg lead Hurricanes in shutout of Lightning
- Severino sharp in season debut, Yanks top Angels 8-0
- The Latest: Mayor facing charges wins reelection bid
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.