Our wonderful family just lost one of its most cherished members. Our beloved, Ann M. (Gibbons) Halstead (born May 20, 1932 in Boston, Mass.) passed away on Friday, March 19, 2021 at home on her beautiful Penny Lane Farm in Danville, Vermont surrounded by her loving family. We are all so blessed to have had this incredible, truly “great woman” in our lives. She has touched so many of us in different ways with her free spirit and love of life. Her presence will be deeply missed, but her loving spirit will live on in our hearts forever.
- States, business sort out what new CDC mask guidance means
- The unwitting are the target of COVID-19 falsehoods online
- Restaurants question how a partial mask mandate will work
- Dartmouth College to allow more access of June 1
- Number of high-risk Massachusetts communities down to 6
- Misinformation surges amid India's COVID-19 calamity
- Street racing surges across US amid coronavirus pandemic
- Sununu issues order to expand mental health services
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Vaccine registration opens to Vermonters ages 12 to 15
- Nurses, nonprofits, others take vaccine to homebound people
- When will COVID-19 vaccines be widely available globally?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.