BURLINGTON — A federal prosecutor says there is evidence linking John E. Welch, 33, of North Haverhill, N.H. to the handgun used in the fatal shooting of a Waterford man last October.
- Dalton expects cooler reception in latest visit to Buffalo
- Democrats largely fail to override governor's vetoes
- Shootings and shock value: Hoodies, PSA use similar tactics
- The Latest: Stage being set for event near Area 51 in Nevada
- Bill creating coin honoring Christa McAuliffe is approved
- Feds reverse decision ending immigrant medical relief
- Rare trade aside, ailing Jets still heavy underdog to Pats
- Yankees reliever Betances told surgery not recommended
- Who are the Sacklers, the family behind maker of OxyContin?
- Governor takes issue with health care system's CEO demands
- UConn removes sports logo copied from NC State
- Brown focused on football as sexual assault probe mounts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.