On Wednesday, June 12, 2019, Drury Lane Vinton, beloved husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather, passed away after a brief illness at the age of 89 years. Born March 5, 1930, in Brattleboro, Vermont, he was the younger of the two sons of William Howard Vinton Sr. and Mary Linn Cooper Vinton. His elder brother, William H. Vinton Jr., always known as Tim, predeceased Dru in 2002.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- New Orleans to explode huge unstable cranes ahead of storm
- NFL owners agree to invest in Hall of Fame project
- Night of the Living Dead-Live on Stage At NVU
- Spoon River Anthology To Cap Waterford Historical Society Season
- Piano Donated By Rialto Theatre To Great North Woods Arts Center
- NVRH invites community to Annual Service of Remembrance
- Winston H. Merrill - Obituary
- Nine Community Grants Funded By Kingdom Trails
- Scott Favreau Jailed Again
- St. J Crash Sends Two To Hospital
- Bethlehem:High Winds Blow Poles, Transformer Onto Route 302
- Locals Share Prohibition Adventures In Latest Book