As featured on
On Tuesday, Gov. Phil Scott asked all Vermonters to stay home until at least April 15 in response to the widening COVID-19 outbreak. On Wednesday, the Vermont Principals’ Association followed suit, delaying the start date of spring sports until that same date.
- College seniors hurried to squeeze in last school memories
- Maine's eel season, delayed by virus, to get started
- 12 families displaced by large apartment fire
- ICE releases 2 detainees for health concerns
- Massachusetts' cases jump by more than 1,000
- Rhode Island door knocks in search of fleeing New Yorkers
- Maine wants residents to enjoy the outdoors, but be safe
- 3 finalists set for Vermont school district top job
- As Trump eyes quarantine, Conn. officials have mixed views
- Previously obscured mural makes return in South Portland
- HUD awards funding for group fighting housing discrimination
- Most Popular Cartoons of the Week!