As featured on
LITTLETON — Littleton’s Anthony Pifari won the annual Tender 5K Charity Run/Walk on Saturday. The two-time winner posted a time of 16 minutes, 34 seconds, shattering the previous course record he set in 2017 by 24 seconds.
- World leaders feel the heat in upcoming climate summit
- Jury awards man $27M in wrongful imprisonment lawsuit
- Robotics teams to compete in Governor's Cup challenge
- Dysart's rolls back hours at famous truck stop eatery
- Face transplant recipient's donor face now failing
- Vermont elementary school gets grant to encourage reading
- Bear 'behaving aggressively' around humans shot, killed
- New law aims to help unions representing public workers
- Lawyers for ex-mayor sue Hartford for legal fees
- Telecommunications, utilities spend heavy on lobbying
- Nobel laureate starts fund for survivors of sexual violence
- Dover High School has state's largest rooftop solar array
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.