As featured on
LITTLETON — Littleton’s Anthony Pifari won the annual Tender 5K Charity Run/Walk on Saturday. The two-time winner posted a time of 16 minutes, 34 seconds, shattering the previous course record he set in 2017 by 24 seconds.
- Trump says US locked and loaded in response to drone attack
- Trial set for man without first name charged in 2018 killing
- No Deal: Auto workers strike against GM in contract dispute
- Energy prices spike after Saudi attack US blames on Iran
- Jones scores late TD, leads Falcons past Eagles 24-20
- Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy as part of settlement
- Company that makes prescription painkiller OxyContin files for bankruptcy protection amid lawsuits over opioid crisis.
- Forecasters warn of US coast rip currents caused by Humberto
- Gyorko, Dodgers damage Mets' chances with 3-2 comeback win
- Oil prices surge as attack on Saudi facility disrupts output
- Police: Rock star Ric Ocasek found dead in NYC apartment
- With Fenway trip next, Yaz sprints home to lift Giants
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.