As featured on
LITTLETON — Littleton’s Anthony Pifari won the annual Tender 5K Charity Run/Walk on Saturday. The two-time winner posted a time of 16 minutes, 34 seconds, shattering the previous course record he set in 2017 by 24 seconds.
- Dalton expects cooler reception in latest visit to Buffalo
- Democrats largely fail to override governor's vetoes
- Shootings and shock value: Hoodies, PSA use similar tactics
- The Latest: Stage being set for event near Area 51 in Nevada
- Bill creating coin honoring Christa McAuliffe is approved
- Feds reverse decision ending immigrant medical relief
- Rare trade aside, ailing Jets still heavy underdog to Pats
- Yankees reliever Betances told surgery not recommended
- Who are the Sacklers, the family behind maker of OxyContin?
- Governor takes issue with health care system's CEO demands
- UConn removes sports logo copied from NC State
- Brown focused on football as sexual assault probe mounts
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.