As featured on
LITTLETON — Littleton’s Anthony Pifari won the annual Tender 5K Charity Run/Walk on Saturday. The two-time winner posted a time of 16 minutes, 34 seconds, shattering the previous course record he set in 2017 by 24 seconds.
- 'SNL' rescinds cast invitation to Gillis over YouTube video
- Rhode Island schools cut gas heat for cash
- Connecticut reports first 2019 case of mosquito-borne EEE
- Montaño to receive medals she was cheated out of at worlds
- Tent courtrooms open to process migrants waiting in Mexico
- Man's death at trash station considered accidental
- Different kind of shot: NBA owners enter tequila business
- AP source: New York prosecutors subpoena Trump's tax returns
- Vermont Health Department confirms first vaping illness
- Revenues up at Wynn, MGM casinos but down at Plainridge Park
- Hoosiers remain hopeful for Penix's return against UConn
- Rhode Island gas prices down 3 cents per gallon
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.