As featured on
LITTLETON — Littleton’s Anthony Pifari won the annual Tender 5K Charity Run/Walk on Saturday. The two-time winner posted a time of 16 minutes, 34 seconds, shattering the previous course record he set in 2017 by 24 seconds.
- Oh, brother: J.J., Derek Watt face each other for first time
- Liberty's Asia Durr has hip surgery; rookie missed 16 games
- Female Athlete of the Week: White Mountains Regional’s Lily Kenison
- Male Athlete of the Week: Lyndon Institute’s Matt Lazzaro
- Wendesday’s scores/top performers and Thursday’s schedule
- Saints QB Brees has surgery on hand, teammates move on
- Justin Trudeau campaign hit with 'brownface' photo
- No truce: Trump keeps up feud with California during visit
- Washington Monument reopens after 3-year closure for repairs
- Kroft looking forward to facing the Bengals in Bills debut
- 16 nursing homes to accept opioid-addicted patients
- AP source: Browns TE Njoku broke right wrist against Jets
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.