Assemble compiled data from numerous sources to show how lack of pay equity negatively impacts individuals and society at large.
Surprising inequities in compensationUpdated
Women still earn vastly less than menUpdated
Mothers earn less than women without childrenUpdated
Age-based discrimination still existsUpdated
Workers with disabilities experience wider gaps despite higher educationUpdated
The pay gap between Black and white workers is getting largerUpdated
Pay equity differs across subgroups of the AAPI communityUpdated
Education doesn’t improve pay for many Native American workersUpdated
Differences between pay for Latinx and white workers persistUpdated
How queer individuals face compensation inequitiesUpdated
Trans and nonbinary workers have different barriers to pay equityUpdated
- Stannard Brothers Arrested After Friday Raid On ‘Heroin Highway’
- Connecticut Man Charged With Drug World Kidnapping And Attempted Murder In Barnet
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Sept. 6-12
- Danville Man Accused Of Trying To Pull Another Man’s Eyeballs ‘Out Of His Head’ At Cumberland Farms
- Lyndonville Police Seeking Suspected Drugstore Thief
- St. Johnsbury Restaurant Robbed In Broad Daylight
- Struggle With Staffing Challenges Too Much To Overcome; Local Restaurant To Close
- Federal Gun Violations Felon Released Early
- Woman Enters Guilty Plea In Decapitated Lover Case
- Authorities Raid Property On ‘Heroin Highway’
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.