One baby can use up to 8,000 disposable diapers before being potty trained. Nicki’s Diapers looks at why these disposable diapers are dangerous to the environment.
The environmental impact of disposable diapersUpdated
Transportation emissions as disposable diapers get to storesUpdated
Use of nonrecyclable plasticUpdated
Diapers are petroleum productsUpdated
Uses harmful chemicalsUpdated
Fills up landfillsUpdated
Releases greenhouse gases in landfillsUpdated
Introduces human feces to groundwaterUpdated
Takes hundreds of years to decomposeUpdated
Deplete the ozone layerUpdated
Use of carcinogens in manufacturingUpdated
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Jan. 10-16
- St. J’s Lemieux Seriously Hurt In Snocross Crash
- POLICE: Woman Stole Money To Buy Dog Food
- Mental Health Worker Accused Of Assaulting Minor In Texas
- Suspect In Attempted Murder Case Goes Missing Again
- Arther Butler Wants A ‘White Person’ To Stand-In For Him During Trial
- Hardwick Police Officer In Trouble Following Investigation
- Firefighters From Several Towns Converge On Monroe House Fire
- Danville Retires Stannard Mountain Road Road
- Police Logs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.