Windfall used its 2020 consumer financial database to uncover what it would take to be in the top 1% of every state, from Alabama to Wyoming.
What it takes to be in the top 1% of every state
- Health experts blame rapid expansion for vaccine shortages
- 5 killed in blaze at Indian producer of COVID-19 vaccine
- Biden's US revives support for WHO, reversing Trump retreat
- Connecticut governor says state needs more vaccine from feds
- EU leaders agree to keep borders open, want to limit travels
- Biden signs burst of virus orders, vows 'Help is on the way'
- 3 state officials, in addition to governor, test negative
- Couple indicted for pandemic unemployment benefits fraud
- New Hampshire prepares for vaccine registration crush
- Biden inherits damaged economy, with signs of hope emerging
- At walk-in vaccine site, long lines end with peace of mind
- US jobless claims decline to a still-high 900,000
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.