Flu shots are especially important in fall 2021, public health experts say. Stacker compiled a list of 10 key flu shot facts from the CDC and other sources.
What to know about getting the flu vaccine this yearUpdated
Flu shots do not protect against COVID-19Updated
You can get your flu and COVID-19 shots at the same timeUpdated
This year's flu shots protect against 4 different flu virusesUpdated
Children older than 6 months should get flu shotsUpdated
Experts are concerned about a flu and COVID-19 'twindemic'Updated
Last year's flu season was unusually mildUpdated
Flu shots contain inactivated flu virusesUpdated
Flu and COVID-19 shots have similar side effectsUpdated
Get your shot by the end of OctoberUpdated
Flu shots are especially important if you're travelingUpdated
- School cook who wrote 'Let's Go Brandon' on menu fired
- Local Men Face Felony Charges After Major Lunenburg Drug Bust
- Hunter-Harvested Deer Tested For COVID-19
- Teen Girl From Newport Missing Since Nov. 10
- Dead Battery Leads To Drug Bust
- Walden Head Cook Fired For Writing “Let’s Go Brandon” On Menu Calendar, Leaving Work Early
- Police Logs
- Firefighters Fulfill Rehab Resident’s Dying Wish
- Local Man Files Federal Lawsuit Against State For Race, Gender Discrimination As A White Male
- More To The School Cook Story: Alex McGregor
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.